Hello! Gordon’s pizza?
– No sir, it’s Google’s pizza.
– So it’s a wrong number?
– No sir, Google bought it.
– OK. Take my order please.
– Well sir, you want the usual?
– The usual? You know me?
– According to our caller ID, in the last 12 times, you ordered pizza with cheeses, sausage, thick crust.
– OK! This is it.
– May I suggest to you this time ricotta, arugula with dry tomato?
– No, I hate vegetables.
– But your cholesterol is not good.
– How do you know?
– Through the subscriber’s guide. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
– Okay, but I do not want this pizza, I already take medicine.
– You have not taken the medicine regularly, 4 months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 tablets at Drugsale Network.
– I bought more from another drugstore.
– It’s not showing on your credit card.
– I paid in cash.
– But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement.
– I have other sources of cash.
– This is not showing as per you last Tax form unless you got it from undeclared income source.
– WHAT THE HELL? Enough! I’m sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp. I’m going to an Island without internet, where there is no cell phone line and no one to spy on me.
– I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport as it has expired 5 weeks ago.